1. rubber - noun
· an elastic material obtained from the latex sap of trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus) that can be vulcanized and finished into a variety of products
2. rubber - noun
· any of various synthetic elastic materials whose properties resemble natural rubber
3. rubber - noun
· a contest consisting of a series of successive matches between the same sides; "he won three out of five games to take the rubber"
4. rubber - noun
· an eraser made of rubber (or of a synthetic material with properties similar to rubber); commonly mounted at one end of a pencil
5. rubber - noun
· contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
6. rubber - noun
· a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
7. rubber - verb
· coat or impregnate with rubber; "rubberize fabric for rain coats"
8. rubber - adjective
· returned for lack of funds; "a rubber check"; "a no-good check"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.