Dictionary Results for rubber|
1. rubber - noun
· an elastic material obtained from the latex sap of trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus) that can be vulcanized and finished into a variety of products
Synonym(s): natural_rubber, India_rubber, gum_elastic, caoutchouc
2. rubber - noun
· any of various synthetic elastic materials whose properties resemble natural rubber
Hypernym(s): synthetic, synthetic_substance
3. rubber - noun
· a contest consisting of a series of successive matches between the same sides; "he won three out of five games to take the rubber"
Hypernym(s): contest, competition
4. rubber - noun
· an eraser made of rubber (or of a synthetic material with properties similar to rubber); commonly mounted at one end of a pencil
Synonym(s): rubber_eraser, pencil_eraser
5. rubber - noun
· contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse
Synonym(s): condom, safety, safe, prophylactic
Hypernym(s): contraceptive, preventive, preventative, contraceptive_device, prophylactic_device, birth_control_device
6. rubber - noun
· a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
Synonym(s): arctic, galosh, golosh, gumshoe
7. rubber - verb
· coat or impregnate with rubber; "rubberize fabric for rain coats"
Synonym(s): rubberize, rubberise
Hypernym(s): coat, surface
8. rubber - adjective
· returned for lack of funds; "a rubber check"; "a no-good check"
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.