1. roller - noun
· a grounder that rolls along the infield
2. roller - noun
· a long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore
3. roller - noun
· a small wheel without spokes (as on a roller skate)
4. roller - noun
· a cylinder that revolves
5. roller - noun
· a mechanical device consisting of a cylindrical tube around which the hair is wound to curl it; "a woman with her head full of curlers is not a pretty sight"
6. roller - noun
· Old World bird that tumbles or rolls in flight; related to kingfishers
7. roller - noun
· pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.