1. rocket - noun
· any vehicle self-propelled by a rocket engine
2. rocket - noun
· a jet engine containing its own propellant and driven by reaction propulsion
3. rocket - noun
· erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender
4. rocket - noun
· propels bright light high in the sky, or used to propel a lifesaving line or harpoon
5. rocket - noun
· sends a firework display high into the sky
6. rocket - verb
· shoot up abruptly, like a rocket; "prices skyrocketed"
7. rocket - verb
· propel with a rocket
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.