1. roar - noun
· a deep prolonged loud noise
2. roar - noun
· a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal); "his bellow filled the hallway"
3. roar - noun
· the sound made by a lion
4. roar - verb
· make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles; "The wind was howling in the trees"; "The water roared down the chute"
5. roar - verb
· utter words loudly and forcefully; "`Get out of here,' he roared"
6. roar - verb
· emit long loud cries; "wail in self-pity"; "howl with sorrow"
7. roar - verb
· act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way; "desperadoes from the hills regularly roared in to take over the town"-R.A.Billington
8. roar - verb
· make a loud noise, as of animal; "The bull bellowed"
9. roar - verb
· laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.