1. riddle - noun
· a difficult problem
2. riddle - noun
· a coarse sieve (as for gravel)
3. riddle - verb
· pierce with many holes; "The bullets riddled his body"
4. riddle - verb
· set a difficult problem or riddle; "riddle me a riddle"
5. riddle - verb
· separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
6. riddle - verb
· spread or diffuse through; "An atmosphere of distrust has permeated this administration"; "music penetrated the entire building"; "His campaign was riddled with accusations and personal attacks"
7. riddle - verb
· speak in riddles
8. riddle - verb
· explain a riddle
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.