1. retarded - noun
· people collectively who are mentally retarded; "he started a school for the retarded"
2. retard - verb
· cause to move more slowly or operate at a slower rate; "This drug will retard your heart rate"
3. retard - verb
· be delayed
4. retard - verb
· slow the growth or development of; "The brain damage will retard the child's language development"
5. retard - verb
· lose velocity; move more slowly; "The car decelerated"
6. retarded - adjective
· relatively slow in mental or emotional or physical development; "providing a secure and sometimes happy life for the retarded"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.