1. resume - noun
· short descriptive summary (of events)
2. resume - noun
· a summary of your academic and work history
3. resume - verb
· take up or begin anew; "We resumed the negotiations"
4. resume - verb
· return to a previous location or condition; "The painting resumed its old condition when we restored it"
5. resume - verb
· assume anew; "resume a title"; "resume an office"; "resume one's duties"
6. resume - verb
· give a summary (of); "he summed up his results"; "I will now summarize"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.