1. resort - noun
· a hotel located in a resort area
2. resort - noun
· a frequently visited place
3. resort - noun
· something or someone turned to for assistance or security; "his only recourse was the police"; "took refuge in lying"
4. resort - noun
· act of turning to for assistance; "have recourse to the courts"; "an appeal to his uncle was his last resort"
5. resort - verb
· have recourse to; "The government resorted to rationing meat"
6. resort - verb
· move, travel, or proceed toward some place; "He repaired to his cabin in the woods"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.