1. religious - noun
· a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
2. religious - adjective
· concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church; "religious texts"; "a member of a religious order"; "lords temporal and spiritual"; "spiritual leaders"; "spiritual songs"
3. religious - adjective
· having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity; "a religious man"; "religious attitude"
4. religious - adjective
· of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows; "the religious or regular clergy conducts the service"
5. religious - adjective
· extremely scrupulous and conscientious; "religious in observing the rules of health"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.