1. referee - noun
· (sports) the chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play
2. referee - noun
· someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication
3. referee - noun
· an attorney appointed by a court to investigate and report on a case
4. referee - verb
· be a referee or umpire in a sports competition
5. referee - verb
· evaluate professionally a colleague's work
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.