1. reed - noun
· tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites
2. reed - noun
· United States journalist who reported on the October Revolution from Petrograd in 1917; founded the Communist Labor Party in America in 1919; is buried in the Kremlin in Moscow (1887-1920)
3. reed - noun
· United States physician who proved that yellow fever is transmitted by mosquitoes (1851-1902)
4. reed - noun
· a vibrator consisting of a thin strip of stiff material that vibrates to produce a tone when air streams over it; "the clarinetist fitted a new reed onto his mouthpiece"
5. reed - noun
· a musical instrument that sounds by means of a vibrating reed
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.