1. redeem - verb
· save from sins
2. redeem - verb
· restore the honor or worth of
3. redeem - verb
· to turn in (vouchers or coupons) and receive something in exchange
4. redeem - verb
· exchange or buy back for money; under threat
5. redeem - verb
· pay off (loans or promissory notes)
6. redeem - verb
· convert into cash; of commercial papers
7. redeeming - adjective
· bringing about salvation or redemption from sin; "saving faith"; "redemptive (or redeeming) love"
8. redeeming - adjective
· compensating for some fault or defect; "the redeeming feature of the plan is its simplicity"; "his saving grace was his sense of humor"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.