1. red - noun
· red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
2. red - noun
· a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
3. red - noun
· emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries
4. red - noun
· the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue; "the company operated at a loss last year"; "the company operated in the red last year"
5. red - adjective
· of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
6. red - adjective
· characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
7. red - adjective
· (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion; "crimson with fury"; "turned red from exertion"; "with puffy reddened eyes"; "red-faced and violent"; "flushed (or crimson) with embarrassment"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.