1. rectify - verb
· math: determine the length of; "rectify a curve"
2. rectify - verb
· reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state; separate from extraneous matter or cleanse from impurities; "refine sugar"
3. rectify - verb
· bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one; "The Church reformed me"; "reform your conduct"
4. rectify - verb
· set straight or right; "remedy these deficiencies"; "rectify the inequities in salaries"; "repair an oversight"
5. rectify - verb
· make right or correct; "Correct the mistakes"; "rectify the calculation"
6. rectify - verb
· convert into direct current; "rectify alternating current"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.