1. reaching - noun
· the act of physically reaching or thrusting out
2. reaching - noun
· accomplishment of an objective
3. reach - verb
· reach a destination, either real or abstract; "We hit Detroit by noon"; "The water reached the doorstep"; "We barely made it to the finish line"; "I have to hit the MAC machine before the weekend starts"
4. reach - verb
· reach a point in time, or a certain state or level; "The thermometer hit 100 degrees"; "This car can reach a speed of 140 miles per hour"
5. reach - verb
· move forward or upward in order to touch; also in a metaphorical sense; "Government reaches out to the people"
6. reach - verb
· be in or establish communication with; "Our advertisements reach millions"; "He never contacted his children after he emigrated to Australia"
7. reach - verb
· to gain with effort; "she achieved her goal despite setbacks"
8. reach - verb
· to extend as far as; "The sunlight reached the wall"; "Can he reach?"; "The chair must not touch the wall"
9. reach - verb
· reach a goal; "make the first team"; "We made it!"; "She may not make the grade"
10. reach - verb
· place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers"
11. reach - verb
· to exert much effort or energy; "straining our ears to hear"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.