1. ranking - noun
· position on a scale in relation to others in status or rank or achievement
2. rank - verb
· take or have a position relative to others; "This painting ranks among the best in the Western World"
3. rank - verb
· assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
4. rank - verb
· take precedence or surpass others in rank
5. ranking - adjective
· having a higher rank; "superior officer"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.