1. radiation - noun
· energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles
2. radiation - noun
· the act of spreading outward from a central source
3. radiation - noun
· syndrome resulting from exposure to ionizing radiation (e.g., exposure to radioactive chemicals or to nuclear explosions); low doses cause diarrhea and nausea and vomiting and sometimes loss of hair; greater exposure can cause sterility and cataracts and some forms of cancer and other diseases; severe exposure can cause death within hours; "he was suffering from radiation"
4. radiation - noun
· the spontaneous emission of a stream of particles or electromagnetic rays in nuclear decay
5. radiation - noun
· the spread of a group of organisms into new habitats
6. radiation - noun
· a radial arrangement of nerve fibers connecting different parts of the brain
7. radiation - noun
· (medicine) the treatment of disease (especially cancer) by exposure to a radioactive substance
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.