1. race - noun
· any competition; "the race for the presidency"
2. race - noun
· a contest of speed; "the race is to the swift"
3. race - noun
· people who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock; "some biologists doubt that there are important genetic differences between races of human beings"
4. race - noun
· (biology) a taxonomic group that is a division of a species; usually arises as a consequence of geographical isolation within a species
5. race - noun
· the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
6. race - noun
· a canal for a current of water
7. race - verb
· move hurridly; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
8. race - verb
· compete in a race; "he is running the Marathon this year"; "let's race and see who gets there first"
9. race - verb
· to work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others; "We are racing to find a cure for AIDS"
10. race - verb
· cause to move fast or to rush or race; "The psychologist raced the rats through a long maze"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.