1. quick - noun
· any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
2. quick - adjective
· accomplished rapidly and without delay; "was quick to make friends"; "his quick reaction prevented an accident"; "hoped for a speedy resolution of the problem"; "a speedy recovery"; "he has a right to a speedy trial"
3. quick - adjective
· hurried and brief; "paid a flying visit"; "took a flying glance at the book"; "a quick inspection"; "a fast visit"
4. quick - adjective
· moving quickly and lightly; "sleek and agile as a gymnast"; "as nimble as a deer"; "nimble fingers"; "quick of foot"; "the old dog was so spry it was halfway up the stairs before we could stop it"
5. quick - adjective
· apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity; "a quick mind"; "a ready wit"
6. quick - adjective
· performed with little or no delay; "an immediate reply to my letter"; "a prompt reply"; "was quick to respond"; "a straightaway denial"
7. quick - adjective
· easily aroused or excited; "a quick temper"; "a warm temper"
8. quick - adverb
· with little or no delay; "the rescue squad arrived promptly"; "come here, quick!"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.