1. pushing - noun
· the act of applying force in order to move something away; "he gave the door a hard push"; "the pushing is good exercise"
2. push - verb
· move with force; "He pushed the table into a corner"
3. push - verb
· press, drive, or impel (someone) to action or completion of an action; "He pushed her to finish her doctorate"
4. push - verb
· make publicity for; try to sell (a product); "The salesman is aggressively pushing the new computer model"; "The company is heavily advertizing their new laptops"
5. push - verb
· strive and make an effort to reach a goal; "She tugged for years to make a decent living"; "We have to push a little to make the deadline!"; "She is driving away at her doctoral thesis"
6. push - verb
· press against forcefully without moving; "she pushed against the wall with all her strength"
7. push - verb
· approach a certain age or speed; "She is pushing fifty"
8. push - verb
· exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for; "The liberal party pushed for reforms"; "She is crusading for women's rights"; "The Dean is pushing for his favorite candidate"
9. push - verb
· sell or promote the sale of (illegal goods such as drugs); "The guy hanging around the school is pushing drugs"
10. push - verb
· move strenuously and with effort; "The crowd pushed forward"
11. push - verb
· make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby; "`Now push hard,' said the doctor to the woman"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.