1. pursued - noun
· a person who is being chased; "the film jumped back and forth from the pursuer to the pursued"
2. pursue - verb
· carry out or participate in an activity; be involved in; "She pursued many activities"; "They engaged in a discussion"
3. pursue - verb
· follow in or as if in pursuit; "The police car pursued the suspected attacker"; "Her bad deed followed her and haunted her dreams all her life"
4. pursue - verb
· go in search of or hunt for; "pursue a hobby"
5. pursue - verb
· carry further or advance; "Can you act on this matter soon?"
6. pursued - adjective
· followed with enmity as if to harm; "running and leaping like a herd of pursued antelopes"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.