1. puff - noun
· a short light gust of air
2. puff - noun
· a light inflated pastry or puff shell
3. puff - noun
· exaggerated praise (as for promotional purposes)
4. puff - noun
· bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
5. puff - noun
· a soft spherical object made from fluffy fibers; for applying powder to the skin
6. puff - noun
· thick cushion used as a seat
7. puff - noun
· a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke); "he took a puff on his pipe"; "he took a drag on his cigarette and expelled the smoke slowly"
8. puff - noun
· forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth; "he gave his nose a loud blow"; "he blew out all the candles with a single puff"
9. puff - verb
· smoke and exhale strongly; "puff a cigar"; "whiff a pipe"
10. puff - verb
· suck in or take (air); "draw a deep breath"; "draw on a cigarette"
11. puff - verb
· breathe noisily, as when one is exhausted; "The runners reached the finish line, panting heavily"
12. puff - verb
· make proud or conceited; "The sudden fame puffed her ego"
13. puff - verb
· praise extravagantly; "The critics puffed up this Broadway production"
14. puff - verb
· speak in a blustering or scornful manner; "A puffing kind of man"
15. puff - verb
· to swell or cause to enlarge; "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"; "puffed out chests"
16. puff - verb
· blow hard and loudly; "he huffed and puffed as he made his way up the mountain"
17. puff - adjective
· gathered for protruding fullness; "puff sleeves"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.