1. propose - verb
· make a proposal, declare a plan for something; "the senator proposed to abolish the sales tax"
2. propose - verb
· present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.; "He proposed a new plan for dealing with terrorism"; "She proposed a new theory of relativity"; "The candidate projects himself as a moderate and a reformer"
3. propose - verb
· propose or intend; "I aim to arrive at noon"
4. propose - verb
· put forward; nominate for appointment to an office or for an honor or position; "The President nominated her as head of the Civil Rights Commission"
5. propose - verb
· ask (someone) to marry you; "he popped the question on Sunday night"; "she proposed marriage to the man she had known for only two months"; "The old bachelor finally declared himself to the young woman"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.