1. preparation - noun
· the activity of putting or setting in order in advance of some act or purpose; "preparations for the ceremony had begun"
2. preparation - noun
· a substance prepared according to a formula; "the physician prescribed a commercial preparation of the medicine"
3. preparation - noun
· the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening; "his planning for retirement was hindered by several uncertainties"
4. preparation - noun
· the state of having been made ready or prepared for use or action (especially military action); "putting them in readiness"; "their preparation was more than adequate"
5. preparation - noun
· (music) a note that produces a dissonant chord is first heard in a consonant chord; "the resolution of one dissonance is often the preparation for another dissonance"
6. preparation - noun
· activity leading to skilled behavior
7. preparation - noun
· preparatory school work done outside school (especially at home)
8. preparation - noun
· the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.