1. precipitation - noun
· the quantity of water falling to earth at a specific place within a specified period of time; "the storm brought several inches of precipitation"
2. precipitation - noun
· the process of forming a chemical precipitate
3. precipitation - noun
· the falling to earth of any form of water (rain or snow or hail or sleet or mist)
4. precipitation - noun
· the act of casting down or falling headlong from a height
5. precipitation - noun
· an unexpected acceleration or hastening; "he is responsible for the precipitation of his own demise"
6. precipitation - noun
· overly eager speed (and possible carelessness); "he soon regretted his haste"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.