1. porter - noun
· a person employed to carry luggage and supplies
2. porter - noun
· someone who guards an entrance
3. porter - noun
· United States writer of novels and short stories (1890-1980)
4. porter - noun
· United States composer and lyricist of musical comedies (1891-1946)
5. porter - noun
· United States writer of short stories whose pen name was O. Henry (1862-1910)
6. porter - noun
· a railroad employee who assists passengers (especially on sleeping cars)
7. porter - noun
· a very dark sweet ale brewed from roasted unmalted barley
8. porter - verb
· carry luggage or supplies; "They portered the food up Mount Kilimanjaro for the tourists"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.