1. pod - noun
· the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
2. pod - noun
· a several-seeded dehiscent fruit as e.g. of a leguminous plant
3. pod - noun
· a group of aquatic mammals
4. pod - noun
· a detachable container of fuel on an airplane
5. pod - verb
· take something out of its shell or pod; "pod peas or beans"
6. pod - verb
· produce pods, of plants
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.