1. plaster - noun
· a mixture of lime or gypsum with sand and water; hardens into a smooth solid; used to cover walls and ceilings
2. plaster - noun
· any of several gypsum cements; a white powder (a form of calcium sulphate) that forms a paste when mixed with water and hardens into a solid; used in making molds and sculptures and casts for broken limbs
3. plaster - noun
· a medical dressing consisting of a soft heated mass of meal or clay that is spread on a cloth and applied to the skin to treat inflamed areas or improve circulation etc.
4. plaster - noun
· a surface of hardened plaster (as on a wall or ceiling); "there were cracks in the plaster"
5. plaster - noun
· adhesive tape used in dressing wounds
6. plaster - verb
· apply a heavy coat to
7. plaster - verb
· cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on; "The demonstrators plastered the hallways with posters"; "She let the walls of the apartment be beplastered with stucco"
8. plaster - verb
· affix conspicuously; "She plastered warnings all over the wall"
9. plaster - verb
· apply a plaster cast to; "plaster the broken arm"
10. plaster - verb
· coat with plaster; "daub the wall"
11. plaster - verb
· dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.