1. pilot - noun
· someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight
2. pilot - noun
· a person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor
3. pilot - noun
· a program exemplifying a contemplated series; intended to attract sponsors
4. pilot - noun
· something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies; "this painting is a copy of the original"
5. pilot - noun
· small auxiliary gas burner that provides a flame to ignite a larger gas burner
6. pilot - noun
· an inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track
7. pilot - verb
· operate an airplane; "The pilot flew to Cuba"
8. pilot - verb
· act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance; "Is anyone volunteering to navigate during the trip?"; "Who was navigating the ship during the accident?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.