1. pigment - noun
· dry coloring material (especially a powder to be mixed with a liquid to produce paint, etc.)
2. pigment - noun
· any substance whose presence in plant or animal tissues produces a characteristic color
3. pigment - noun
· a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating; "artists use `paint' and `pigment' interchangeably"
4. pigment - verb
· acquire pigment; become colored or imbued
5. pigment - verb
· color or dye with a pigment; "pigment a photograph"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.