1. pig - noun
· domestic swine
2. pig - noun
· a coarse obnoxious person
3. pig - noun
· a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
4. pig - noun
· uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
5. pig - noun
· mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
6. pig - noun
· a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
7. pig - verb
· live like a pig, in squalor
8. pig - verb
· eat greedily; "he devoured three sandwiches"
9. pig - verb
· give birth to (piglets); "sows farrow"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.