1. pet - noun
· a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
2. pet - noun
· a special loved one
3. pet - noun
· a fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight)
4. pet - noun
· using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
5. pet - verb
· stroke or caress gently; "pet the lamb"
6. pet - verb
· stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
7. pet - adjective
· preferred above all others and treated with partiality; "the favored child"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.