1. perpendicular - noun
· a straight line at right angles to another line
2. perpendicular - noun
· a Gothic style in 14th and 15th century England; characterized by vertical lines and a four-centered (Tudor) arch and fan vaulting
3. perpendicular - noun
· a cord from which a metal weight is suspended pointing directly to the earth's center of gravity; used to determine the vertical from a given point
4. perpendicular - noun
· an extremely steep face
5. perpendicular - adjective
· intersecting at or forming right angles; "the axes are perpendicular to each other"
6. perpendicular - adjective
· at right angles to the plane of the horizon or a base line; "a vertical camera angle"; "the monument consists of two vertical pillars supporting a horizontal slab"; "measure the perpendicular height"
7. perpendicular - adjective
· so steep as to be nearly veritcal; "the great perpendicular face of the cliff"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.