1. penetrate - verb
· pass into or through, often by overcoming resistance; "The bullet penetrated her chest"
2. penetrate - verb
· come to understand
3. penetrate - verb
· become clear or enter one's consciousness or emotions; "It dawned on him that she had betrayed him"; "she was penetrated with sorrow"
4. penetrate - verb
· enter a group or organization in order to spy on the members; "The student organization was infiltrated by a traitor"
5. penetrate - verb
· make one's way deeper into or through; "The hikers did not manage to penetrate the dense forest"
6. penetrate - verb
· insert the penis into the vagina or anus of; "Did the molester penetrate the child?"
7. penetrate - verb
· spread or diffuse through; "An atmosphere of distrust has permeated this administration"; "music penetrated the entire building"; "His campaign was riddled with accusations and personal attacks"
8. penetrating - adjective
· having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions; "an acute observer of politics and politicians"; "incisive comments"; "icy knifelike reasoning"; "as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang"; "penetrating insight"; "frequent penetrative observations"
9. penetrating - adjective
· tending to penetrate; having the power of entering or piercing; "a toxic penetrative spray applied to the surface"; "a cold penetrating wind"; "a penetrating odor"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.