1. peep - verb
· look furtively; "He peeped at the woman through the window"
2. peep - verb
· cause to appear; "he peeped his head through the window"
3. peep - verb
· make high-pitched sounds; "the birds were chirping in the bushes"
4. peep - verb
· speak in a hesitant and high-pitched tone of voice
5. peep - verb
· appear as though from hiding; "the new moon peeped through the tree tops"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.