1. peel - noun
· British politician (1788-1850)
2. peel - noun
· the rind of a fruit or vegetable
3. peel - verb
· strip the skin off; "pare apples"
4. peel - verb
· come off in flakes or thin small pieces; "The paint in my house is peeling off"
5. peel - verb
· get undressed; "please don't undress in front of everybody!"; "She strips in front of strangers every night for a living"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.