1. pat - noun
· the sound made by a gentle blow
2. pat - noun
· a light touch or stroke
3. pat - verb
· pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin
4. pat - verb
· hit lightly; "pat him on the shoulder"
5. pat - adjective
· having only superficial plausibility; "glib promises"; "a slick commercial"
6. pat - adjective
· exactly suited to the occasion; "a pat reply"
7. pat - adverb
· completely or perfectly; "he has the lesson pat"; "had the system down pat"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.