1. pardon - noun
· the act of excusing a mistake or offense
2. pardon - noun
· a warrant granting release from punishment for an offense
3. pardon - noun
· the formal act of liberating someone
4. pardon - verb
· accept an excuse for; "Please excuse my dirty hands"
5. pardon - verb
· grant a pardon to; "Ford pardoned Nixon"; "The Thanksgiving turkey was pardoned by the President"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.