1. painting - noun
· graphic art consisting of an artistic composition made by applying paints to a surface; "a small painting by Picasso"; "he bought the painting as an investment"; "his pictures hang in the Louvre"
2. painting - noun
· creating a picture with paints; "he studied painting and sculpture for many years"
3. painting - noun
· the act of applying paint to a surface; "you can finish the job of painting faster with a roller than with a brush"
4. painting - noun
· the occupation of a house painter; "house painting was the only craft he knew"
5. paint - verb
· make a painting; "he painted all day in the garden"; "He painted a painting of the garden"
6. paint - verb
· apply paint to; coat with paint; "We painted the rooms yellow"
7. paint - verb
· make a painting of; "He painted his mistress many times"
8. paint - verb
· apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.