1. outside - noun
· the region that is outside of something
2. outside - noun
· the outer side or surface of something
3. outside - adjective
· relating to or being on or near the outer side or limit; "an outside margin"
4. outside - adjective
· coming from the outside; "extraneous light in the camera spoiled the photograph"; "relying upon an extraneous income"; "disdaining outside pressure groups"
5. outside - adjective
· originating or belonging beyond some bounds; "the outside world"; "outside interests"; "an outside job"
6. outside - adjective
· located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
7. outside - adjective
· functioning outside the boundaries or precincts of an organized unit; "extramural hospital care and treatment"; "extramural studies"
8. outside - adjective
· leading to or from the outside; "an outside door"
9. outside - adjective
· from or between other countries; "external commerce"; "international trade"; "developing nations need outside help"
10. outside - adjective
· very unlikely; "an outside chance"; "a remote possibility"; "a remote contingency"
11. outside - adjective
· on or toward an outer edge; "an outer lane"; "the outside lane"
12. outside - adjective
· (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter; "the pitch was away (or wide)"; "an outside pitch"
13. outside - adverb
· outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
14. outside - adverb
· on the outside; "outside, the box is black"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.