1. orient - verb
· be oriented; "The weather vane points North"; "the dancers toes pointed outward"
2. orient - verb
· determine one's position with reference to another point; "We had to orient ourselves in the forest"
3. orient - verb
· cause to point; "Orient the house towards the West"
4. orient - verb
· familiarize (someone) with new surroundings or circumstances; "The dean of students tries to orient the freshmen"
5. orient - verb
· adjust to a specific need or market; "a magazine oriented towards young people"; "tailor your needs to your surroundings"
6. oriented - adjective
· adjusted or located in relation to surroundings or circumstances; sometimes used in combination; "the house had its large windows oriented toward the ocean view"; "helping freshmen become oriented to college life"; "the book is value-oriented throughout"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.