1. opposition - noun
· the action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with; "he encountered a general feeling of resistance from many citizens"; "despite opposition from the newspapers he went ahead"
2. opposition - noun
· the relation between opposed entities
3. opposition - noun
· the act of hostile groups opposing each other; "the government was not ready for a confrontation with the unions"; "the invaders encountered stiff opposition"
4. opposition - noun
· a contestant that you are matched against
5. opposition - noun
· a body of people united in opposing something
6. opposition - noun
· a direction opposite to another
7. opposition - noun
· an armed adversary (especially a member of an opposing military force); "a soldier must be prepared to kill his enemies"
8. opposition - noun
· the major political party opposed to the party in office and prepared to replace it if elected; "Her Majesty's loyal opposition"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.