1. oppose - verb
· be against; express opposition to; "We oppose the ban on abortion"
2. oppose - verb
· fight against or resist strongly; "The senator said he would oppose the bill"; "Don't fight it!"
3. oppose - verb
· contrast with equal weight or force
4. oppose - verb
· set into opposition or rivalry; "let them match their best athletes against ours"; "pit a chess player against the Russian champion"; "He plays his two children off against each other"
5. oppose - verb
· act against or in opposition to; "She reacts negatively to everything I say"
6. oppose - verb
· be resistant to; "The board opposed his motion"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.