1. official - noun
· a worker who holds or is invested with an office
2. official - noun
· someone who administers the rules of a game or sport; "the golfer asked for an official who could give him a ruling"
3. official - adjective
· having official authority or sanction; "official permission"; "an official representative"
4. official - adjective
· of or relating to an office; "official privileges"
5. official - adjective
· verified officially; "the election returns are now official"
6. official - adjective
· conforming to set usage, procedure, or discipline; "in prescribed order"
7. official - adjective
· (of a church) given official status as a national or state institution
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.