1. office - noun
· place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
2. office - noun
· an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
3. office - noun
· the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
4. office - noun
· (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power; "being in office already gives a candidate a great advantage"; "during his first year in office"; "during his first year in power"; "the power of the president"
5. office - noun
· professional or clerical workers in an office; "the whole office was late the morning of the blizzard"
6. office - noun
· a religious rite or service prescribed by ecclesiastical authorities; "the offices of the mass"
7. office - noun
· a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.