1. obligation - noun
· the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force; "we must instill a sense of duty in our children"; "every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty"- John D.Rockefeller Jr
2. obligation - noun
· the state of being obligated to do or pay something; "he is under an obligation to finish the job"
3. obligation - noun
· a personal relation in which one is indebted for a service or favor
4. obligation - noun
· a written promise to repay a debt
5. obligation - noun
· a legal agreement specifying a payment or action and the penalty for failure to comply
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.