1. national - noun
· a person who owes allegiance to that nation; "a monarch has a duty to his subjects"
2. national - adjective
· of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country; "national hero"; "national anthem"; "a national landmark"
3. national - adjective
· limited to or in the interests of a particular nation; "national interests"; "isolationism is a strictly national policy"
4. national - adjective
· concerned with or applicable to or belonging to an entire nation or country; "the national government"; "national elections"; "of national concern"; "the national highway system"; "national forests"
5. national - adjective
· owned or maintained for the public by the national government; "national parks"
6. national - adjective
· inside the country; "the British Home Office has broader responsibilities than the United States Department of the Interior"; "the nation's internal politics"
7. national - adjective
· characteristic of or peculiar to the people of a nation; "a national trait"
8. national - adjective
· of or relating to nationality; "national origin"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.