Dictionary Results for mounting|
1. mounting - noun
· an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
Synonym(s): climb, climbing
Hypernym(s): rise, rising, ascent, ascension
2. mounting - noun
· framework used for support or display
Hypernym(s): framework, frame
3. mount - verb
· attach to a support; "They mounted the aerator on a floating"
4. mount - verb
· go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
Synonym(s): wax, climb, rise
5. mount - verb
· fix onto a backing, setting, or support; "mount slides for macroscopic analysis"
Hypernym(s): fix, prepare, set_up, ready, gear_up, set
6. mount - verb
· put up or launch; "mount a campaign against pornography"
Hypernym(s): initiate, pioneer
7. mount - verb
· get up on the back of; "mount a horse"
Synonym(s): hop_on, mount_up, get_on, jump_on, climb_on, bestride
8. mount - verb
· go upward with gradual or continuous progress; "Did you ever climb up the hill behind your house?"
Synonym(s): climb, climb_up, go_up
Hypernym(s): rise, lift, arise, move_up, go_up, come_up, uprise
9. mount - verb
· prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance; "mount a theater production"; "mount an attack"; "mount a play"
Hypernym(s): organize, organise, prepare, devise, get_up, machinate
10. mount - verb
· copulate with; "The bull was riding the cow"
Hypernym(s): copulate, mate, pair, couple
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.