1. mire - noun
· a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
2. mire - noun
· deep soft mud in water or slush; "they waded through the slop"
3. mire - noun
· a difficulty or embarrassment that is hard to extricate yourself from; "the country is still trying to climb out of the mire left by its previous president"; "caught in the mire of poverty"
4. mire - verb
· entrap; "Our people should not be mired in the past"
5. mire - verb
· cause to get stuck as if in a mire; "The mud mired our cart"
6. mire - verb
· be unable to move further; "The car bogged down in the sand"
7. mire - verb
· soil with mud, muck, or mire; "The child mucked up his shirt while playing ball in the garden"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.