1. minister - noun
· a person authorized to conduct religious worship; "clergymen are usually called ministers in Protestant churches"
2. minister - noun
· a person appointed to a high office in the government; "Minister of Finance"
3. minister - noun
· a diplomat representing one government to another; ranks below ambassador
4. minister - noun
· the job of a head of a government department
5. minister - verb
· attend to the wants and needs of others; "I have to minister to my mother all the time"
6. minister - verb
· work as a minister; "She is ministering in an old parish"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.